Sports Premium is £150 million worth of funding given by the government to school annually (£80 million from Dept. of Health, £60 million from Dept. of Education and £10 million from Dept. Culture, Media and Sport).
This equates to an annual funding of about £8000 to a school such as Westgate.
This money is spent to improve PE teaching, raise participation, increase understanding of healthy living and link PE with other curriculum subjects.
- Evidencing the Impact of Primary PE and Sport Premium Template 2017 Fina 2
- Sports Premium Action Plan 2018 2019
- Sports Premium Action Plan 2019 2020 5
- Sports Premium Plan 2014 to 2015
- Sports Premium Plan 2015 to 2016
- Sports Premium Plan 2017 18 2
- Westgate Primary Sports Premium Expenditure and Impact Report 2016 2017 3