Home School Agreement
The school will work in partnership with parents and carers to:
- Provide a broad, balanced curriculum and inform parents about what the teachers aim to teach each term and what homework to expect.
- Be opening and welcoming to all.
- Encourages their child to do their best at all times.
- Encourage high standards of behaviour and mutual respect.
- Share targets and progress at parent consultation meetings and issue an annual report.
- Promote each child’s health safety and happiness.
- Keep parents informed about activities through newsletters and notices.
- Listen and take note of all concerns.
- Contact parents if we have any concerns about child behaviour or development.
- Assess children’s needs and provide appropriate support using the resources available.
Parents and carers will work in partnership with the school to:
- Assist and encourage homework (on our Tapestry or Teams platform) and listen to their child read regularly.
- Support school's behaviour policy.
- Ensure their child attends regularly, is punctual and is collected on time at the end of each day. Inform the school on the first morning of any absence.
- Provide correct uniform and PE kit.
- Make sure all items of clothing are labelled.
- Inform the school of any concerns or problems which may affect work or behaviour by contacting the class teacher in the first instance via the contact book.
- Take interest in work and life at the school and attend parents evening to discuss my child’s progress.
I will be a leader of learning by:
- Being polite, helpful and considerate to everyone within the school and outside.
- Respecting the views of other people and taking good care of property and equipment.
- Following school rules/ doing all of my classwork and homework as well as I can.
- Wearing the correct school uniform and tying back my hair if it is long.
- Wearing flat studs in my ears if they are pierced (none on PE day).
- Remembering I respect my school inside and out.
- Attending school regularly and on time.